+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Visa application for Oman rejected citing person already in Oman

Advert.

shaikjilani
    shaikjilani is offline Just in!

Visa application for Oman rejected citing person already in Oman

Advert.
    Hello sir,
    i want to cancel my present passport, and apply the new passport because i m trying to apply to visit visa for oman, they rejected every time, they say this passport person is already enter, but i m not use my passport still to date, my passport issue date is 2-11-2015,i m not use my passport any where, please tell me what can i do.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hello ShaikJilani

Welcome to eTI forums. You have not mentioned what kind of visa you are applying, also if they are rejecting, what is the exact reason , can you explain little more . May be you can share their rejection message here (with personal details removed).

Also, cancelling passport and going for new one will long time, why not solve issue with visa instead of cancelling .

shaikjilani
    shaikjilani is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarish Rizvi View Post
    Hello ShaikJilani

Welcome to eTI forums. You have not mentioned what kind of visa you are applying, also if they are rejecting, what is the exact reason , can you explain little more . May be you can share their rejection message here (with personal details removed).

Also, cancelling passport and going for new one will long time, why not solve issue with visa instead of cancelling .
    hi sir, thanks for replaying,

i m applying 1month visiting visa in oman, my uncle already doing job there in baldia muncipalty .he applying there 5 times,but oman passport officers told to my uncle these person is already enter in oman and he was not taking exit. my application showing on system i am already visit,but i am not use my passport any place.

Aarish Rizvi
    You mean you have never used your passport but as per their records, you are already in Oman and have not yet returned from there. Seriously that is a problem, it could be someone counterfeiting your passport, you could be in big trouble. I suggest you to contact Indain Embassy in Oman, explain them situation and ask them what you can do. And don't delay it or you could be in trouble because of someone else.

Unregistered Guest

Oman visa rejected reason

Belongs to Indian company.we are shortlisted and offered from company for Oman project as a HSE officer. What are the reason rejected visa.

Aarish Rizvi
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Belongs to Indian company.we are shortlisted and offered from company for Oman project as a HSE officer. What are the reason rejected visa.
    There must be some reason mentioned, please share here.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!