Today watched Rocky Handsome, I already knew its remake of "The man from nowhere" which is a South Korean action-thriller film starring Won Bin and written and directed by Lee Jeong-beom. A while back my friend recommended me to watch it but I decided to give it a miss because I wanted to see Rocky Handsome, its Indian version.

As finally got chance this movie and here is my review, I will not go in details , will keep it short. The movie will keep you glued , it was only few times when you may lost track of events as somewhere I feel were not properly knitted. But from Indian perspective (and if you have no see its Korean version) then you will love this movie. Its all action packed , John Abraham is amazing, they took all effort to highlight his physique which is all right. Shruti Haasan was there in flashback and her character never got chance to utter a single word (apart of the song). She was cute while Nathalia Kaur was hot all over.

Since I have not seen The Man man from Nowhere which was which highest grosser of all time in Korea, I will not be comparing both. However, in whole movie, there were only few moments where I felt attached to characters. Clearly, the sad moments were not that sad as direction failed to create that involvement. For example, that bodyguard who saved that girl, I understand he got attached to her hence he did so, but why the attachment , just because of that one gesture of applying bandage to his scar by the girl. Come on , he must have seen lots of similar kids being killed for organs, there should more to it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rocky-Handsome.jpg 
Views:	935 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	2557

Further, I don't understand why Indian directors never care for the logic ? I never saw John Abraham reloading his gun, he was just shooting all the time, similarly there were instances where he could have been easily killed but again , villain decided to get killed instead. Why not to miss or make those sequence in some logical way so that movie looks more realistic ? There were many fight sequence where things went so unrealistic. I know he was a trained assassin but even then you can't just ignore the logic.

This movie terribly fails to connect character with the audience otherwise as well as those unrealistic sequence, but can't complain , hopefully in future we may see better projects. Nevertheless, I strongly feel that I have ruined a great experience, I should have watched "The man from nowhere" instead of "Rocky Handsome". Even the name of movie doesn't make sense. Before getting to know about movie, I had impression of a comedy movie as the name implies, may be like "No one mess with Zohan", if you know it.

I was going to keep review it small but its already a lot, and btw what is the reason to star a look alike of that young girl from the Korean movie and why that strange pronunciation of that girl ?

Overall good watch, you will enjoy it if you have not heard about it original Korean version.