+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Yashmeen Chauhan Manak - Ms India 2016 - Female Bodybuilder : Pictures and Details

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

Yashmeen Chauhan Manak - Ms India 2016 - Female Bodybuilder : Pictures and Details

Advert.
    Yashmeen Chauhan Manak, generally known as Yashmeen Manak is the winner of IBBFF - Indian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation' overall Miss India 2016 title. She also won gold in both Women’s Physique and Women’s Fitness category. So she was not only fittest woman competitor as well with best muscle. Before winning this title , she had also claimed Best Body award title of Gladrags Ms. India 2005.

She is now a well known fitness personality in India and with IBBFF 2016 Ms. India title, hopefully she will have no looking back and most probably in future she will be representating India on International Bodybuilding plateform.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12932632_841182816009170_164176198689329536_n.jpg 
Views:	7764 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	2560
    Yashmeen posing at IBBFF 2016

She was a chubby girl in her teenage and due to illness, her treatment made her gain weight, she tried all techniques to loose but because of lack of any guidance, she failed miserably. She even had sever pimples due to her medications but she never gave up and instead used it as her motivation.

She even has her website where she mentioned how hard it was for her to be in shape today, she was not born with gifted genetics but becuase of hard work and determination she is able to scultp her body today. And not to mention, she is owner of Gym named "Sculpt".

She says:

At school or at home, everybody used to tease me for being fat and having a face full of acne. Well, I thought my face and the acne is something I cannot do much about, but my body is up to me how I want to shape it. While in school it was impossible for me to be consistent with my exercise. During that time there were hardly any gyms. Still I used to try to do something or the other by reading or watching here and there but with no results. I made the same mistakes which most of the people make even today like skipping breakfast, eating only two meals, etc. There was nobody to guide me right. Once I was out of school, I joined a local gym, worked out hard like crazy, felt better but did not lose much. The reason was no proper guidance. In my quest of obtaining knowledge, I enrolled myself for a basic Aerobics course with Reebok. I received my certification for an Aerobics trainer but I did not restrict myself. I kept on reading, studying, enrolled myself with advanced courses on exercise prescription, nutrition, various exercise methods, kept on attending national and international seminars and workshops, experimented with my knowledge first on myself and then on my deserving clients and here I am today.

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	1827 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	2561
    Yahsmeen Manak working out.

Further she proudly says :

I have struggled to achieve a fit body. It’s not a gift to me. I have earned it !!
    We can't agree further, and because of her determination and efforts, she is now a Pro in fitness. Her achievement list is not small..

1. ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
    2. IKFF Certified Kettlebell Teacher
    3. Reebok Certified Aerobics Instructor
    4. Has 17 years of hands-on experience in the field of health, fitness and sports nutrition
    5. Is into fitness related TV shows
    6. Team Neulife – Cellucor Athlete
    7. Best Body Award Winner, Gladrags Mrs. India 2005
    8. Owner of “Sculpt Gym” in Gurgaon, India.
    9. IBBFF Ms. India 2016 with Gold medal in Women's physique as well Women's Fitness category.

She was born on 21st march 1979, I was brought up by my grandfather, a retired colonel and loving grandmother. Apparently, she is also Rider by passion. Interestingly, she says, all this time she was only into fitness and its just 3 years back when she started to train herslf for bodybuilding. Here are some more pictures of Yashmeen :

Name:	hqdefault.jpg 
Views:	4992 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	2562

Name:	10313006_841182719342513_7407208927985745020_n.jpg 
Views:	11744 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	2563

Name:	yahsmeen-lifting-wieghts.jpg 
Views:	3042 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	2564

Name:	posing-yashmeen-manak.jpg 
Views:	3684 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	2565
    Last edited by Khabri; 04-06-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Shourya Sharma
    Shourya Sharma is offline Newbie
    She looks like a fighter , I hope she will get us some awards on international plateform too. we are with you Yashmeen Manak.

shanu yadav
    shanu yadav is offline eTI Member
    I did not know we have such kind of female bodybuilders in India too. She is too skinny for International standard but she has got plenty of time to bulk up.

I think we should encourage her.

Go Yashmeen Go.. get us international trophy

Alice
    Alice is offline Just in!
    She's gorgeous! I never thought bodybuilder can be that beautiful...

+ Post a Comment HERE!