+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Girl looking for a boy for 1 year contract marriage to adopt child

Advert.

Girl looking for a boy for 1 year contract marriage to adopt child

Advert.
    i m a 25 yr career oriented girl.i dnt want to get married .i want to adopt a child and live independently but my parents will never agree to it.so i m looking for sumone for contract marraige of one year.i am good looking girl and comes from very good family.if ny one inetrested plz msg me on my email id Email Removed : Please use Private Messages.

shanu yadav
    shanu yadav is offline eTI Member
    Hi Meddy,

Do you know it takes about 6 months trouble out of 9 months (as first three months its not noticeable carrying a child) but real effort starts when the baby is born. Ask any couple who recently had baby, for next 2 years, they hardly get any peaceful sleep and its only when baby gets 3-5 years, they get life back on track.

I think you should understand properly before going for adoption as it will not be easy as buying a ready to cook food, it will be as complicated as making food at home.

My advice.. think again.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    In addition to what Shanu said about having baby, what about the guy who you marries on contract. What if he dupes you, you will not be able to do anything effective as then you will be also held responsible for such stupid contract marriage action. In my view, there is no contract marriage thing, its not only stupid, its very dangerous also. I strongly advice people against going for such acts.

Further its your decision and internet is not a suitable platform to find someone for contract marriage like things, specially not eTI.

Better, wait for some more, get yourself settled or whatever ambition you have in your career and life, achieve them. I am sure you will find someone very soon suitable for you as real life partner.

+ Post a Comment HERE!