+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

New Smart Phone App Launch In Indian Market

Advert.

Shourya Sharma
    Shourya Sharma is offline Newbie

New Smart Phone App Launch In Indian Market

Advert.
    A Cool App That Tells You When To Stop Drinking
    Drinking too much is bad for health. It is addictive and highly toxic in nature but Moderate drinking can offer some health benefit. When we are talking about grabbing the wine or to make a good impression on girls one cocktail usually turns into several actually most of us usually not realize that we over doing it…you know until it too late and we say I m never drink again hangover.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red-wine-bottles-and-wine-tasting-glasses.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	2577

Alcohol tracker is a legit wellness app. This is a new smart phone app which tell or warn the drinkers when they go over their daily or periodically routine. This app require a little information from user through which the app warn the user when to stop taking it. The app require user to enter the number of packs of wine they can taken per day/week.
    Alcohol tracker is currently available to download through goggle play. There will be further improvement in this application for iphone users in the later part of the year with the new version of android built, So that the iphone users can also applicable for this app and take the benefit of it, app co-developer Dr. Melvyn W. Zhang

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    Do you drink Alcohol ?

Btw, I think this is of no use because if you are really determined to give up on Alcohol then you don't need any App, you need determination and strong will power.

Morever when someone is drunk, do you expect him to add information in APP that how much amount of alcohol he has just ingested ? You mean, you expect people to add information in the app in the party where you are taking DRINK.

I don't think it is just fancy thing but not practical.

Also, I just found out that this APP was launched in July last year, apparently you are 1 year late to get the news about this app.
    Last edited by asaam; 04-15-2016 at 12:01 AM.

Shourya Sharma
    Shourya Sharma is offline Newbie
    Hii Asaam,

Firstly, What does it mean that do u drink alcohol or not ?? if i drink alcohol then and if i not drink then what.??

Next thing is that, I agree its not new for u but its new for most of the users and persons like me and how you can think that its effective or not.. ?? without using it.

Sorry brother but i am not made this application i am just want to sharing the information to others like alcohol users

In last thanks to read this post

have a nice day

+ Post a Comment HERE!