Closed Thread   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Want a muslim guy in delhi for contract marriage for only 2 days.

Advert.

alisha786
    alisha786 is offline Just in!

Want a muslim guy in delhi for contract marriage for only 2 days.

Advert.
    Hii! My name is Alisha and I m from very good family.actualy I love one Hindu guy and we have in a relationship from past 11 years.because he is Hindi my parents are not accepting him as a son in law.they are telling k hamri samaj me izzat khatm ho jayegi relatives kya bilenge.Thats why for their happiness I just want a good guy who can marry with me for only 2 days.and after that he will not disturb me again.If anyone is ready for this proposal then plz contact me at this email id EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY. u want me to pay money thn I will give u money bt the thing is k he will never disturb me again in whole life.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Welcome to eTI.

Dear Alisha, I understand your situation and the commitment for your love. But I think you have not seen my previous post about this contract marriage stuff. Please understand this not easy as you think. I don't think that even it exists "Contract Marriage" legally. You can have contract but marriage will be fake and illegal.

Do you know looking for someone to be your fake husband can cause serious harm for you, what if a imposter comes and dupes you , he can easily take advantage of your situation and you can't tell anyone because you are already hiding truth from everyone. What if he blackmails you ?

Further , you need a guy for 2 days marriage, obviously he needs to be a Muslim guy but what about your family, are they willing to marry you to just any Muslim guy, won't they look for his background, his status ? I don't think any eligible guy will want to do such thing even for money. If he is really eligible as per your family standards, then money must not be issue for him.

I am sorry but looking for such kind of contract are incredibly dangerous, stupid and childish. We can't allow such things through eTI.

I request Admin to CLOSE this topic for the better of the OP and others too.

OP = Opening Poster

Shanaya786
    Shanaya786 is offline Just in!

Looking for muslim sunni boy forContract marriage

LookIng for contract marriage i m a muslim girl.25 yr.educated,i dont want to marry but my parents are not agree.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Dear Shanaya,

Please read the post made by Aarish Rizvi. Hope you understand that Concept of Contract Marriage is very dangerous. If you have any other kind of question then please feel free to ask.

Topic has been closed on the Moral Ground as requested by Aarish and few others in past.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

Closed Thread