Friends,

I have been facing this unprofessional behaviour by Dish TV from couple of months and I think it is time to share this with public.

1. They have intentionally made Ala-carte ie. addon subscription confusing that you may end up subscribing to one you don't need.

2. They subscribe you to Addon without even informing you.

3. If you want to unsubscribe, they just renew and says that it will be de-activated after its validity is over but its again renewed.

4. They have some LOCK - in period , before that you can't un-subscribe addon.

My problem is that I subscribed for a sports al -a-carte at T20 world cup last month , but they have intentionally made setup on website in a way that I ended up subscribing wrong addon pack. ie. during T20 WC they have listed al-a-carte for sports channel prominently in which T20 was not being telecast.

Further, I called customer care and they said they can't switch to other, fair enough.. but now wants me to subscribe one where T20 is being telecast. But what about the one I don't need and erroneously subscribed. No, they can't help. Ok.. fine. Anyways, I asked to de-activate the one I subscribed, I said, I do not want money back, just un-subscribe it and make sure it won't renew next month. He said, ok and he is submitting request. I also asked, is there any other Al-a-carte active on my connection, says no..

But next month, again I was charged and further I saw that some stupid Active Games is also subscribed for Rs. 40 pm but I never asked for it. Called customer care, they said I have a sports addon and Games Active addon .. what the hell , I had already asked to deactivate it last month.

I said, cancel it now, then he says, can't do as 28 days remains on Games Active and there is 90 days LOCK in period for sport where 88 days remains.

What.. I had activated it last month and there was no mention for LOCK-IN Period.. cheaters and how the hell 90 days remains, should be less than 60 days .. cheaters.

I asked who activated Games Active .. he put me on hold for 20 minutes to never return and then call was disconnected and then when I called again, it was not connecting. Cheaters.. again I know because such call centers only allow 1 call per day from single number .. cheaters..

I sent a mail with details, no reply .. already 3 days..
Cheaters.

I request friends to stay clear from DishTV ..