+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to Root XOLO A510s mobile phone safely without data loss

Advert.

misti Guest

Arrow How to Root XOLO A510s mobile phone safely without data loss

Advert.
    Sir,
    Can anyone please explain me process to root my XOLO A510S mobile phone safely. I request you to provide method where I won't loose any data. Please provide only the safest way to root.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    It is quite easy, since it is an MTK based mobile phone running Android 4.2.2 then you can use Framaroot application, it allows you to root any device running on Mediatek hardware upto Anrdoid version 4.2.2 .

First make sure USB debugging is turned on:

1. Settings --> Developer Options --> USB Debugging

Now make sure application installation from unknown sources is enabled as we need to install framaroot app.

2. Settings --> Security, --- > Install from unknow sources

Now, download Framaroot.apk from following link:

Framaroot.latest.apk

Copy it in your phone using USB or simply your card and execute it. There select Boromir method. IF it doeesn't work first time, try again and restart device.

Now you should see "SuperSu" app, open it to verify if your device root successfully.

However, remember, rooting means your device will loose warranty and also it means your phone is at more risk against malicious app. Hence install apps onward with precautions and only from app store or trusted sources.

Shourya Sharma
    Shourya Sharma is offline Newbie
    hello misti,

Before you will going to start this process you should have to remember one thing your Xolo A510s smartphone should have atleast 20% of battery to perform the above process.

Have a good day

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    This is just rooting, not flashing, its as easy as installing a new app. But on some version of XOLO A510s, this may not work.

Shourya Sharma
    Shourya Sharma is offline Newbie
    Nope, I am talking about the rooting process because the rooting process can take a hour or more. But if you goof up the booting process and your phone will run out of juice in the middle of that process and switch off!!! then may be your phone software can get so damage that your phone is basically be a useless. So be careful when you are going to perform this process.

+ Post a Comment HERE!