+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to submit TAX online through SBI account?

Advert.

alamdm
    alamdm is offline Just in!

Post How to submit TAX online through SBI account?

Advert.
    How can I submit tax online? I was trying to submit my annual tax through my SBI Account. But I could not. Could you help me?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    HI alamdm, welcome to eTI.

When you try to submit tax through SBI netbanking, it is only sending your details to third party financial firm where they provide various option to get your IT Return filed.

You can read full details here:
    https://www.onlinesbi.com/personal/sbi_efile.html

You can file your Income Tax returns Online. We have tied up with Taxspanner.com to provide this facility to our customers at preferential rates, with a host of services bundled together. The new Do-it-Yourself (Un-assisted) offering is available for FREE for the Bank's customers. Those wishing to avail value added features & Assisted e-filing services, it is available at a discounted rate for the Customers of the Bank & Staff. The assisted e-filing services for a salaried individual starts as low as Rs.150. The fee for the service can be paid using either SBI Internet Banking or State Bank Debit card.

+ Post a Comment HERE!