+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Google’s Underwater Internet cable Has Gone Live

Advert.

niharika
    niharika is offline Newbie

Google’s Underwater Internet cable Has Gone Live

Advert.
    A marine internet cable supported in share by Google and other five international corporations, transporting up to 60Tbps internet speed amid US and Japan is all set to initiate servicing from June 30 i.e. today.

The 9,000km trans-Pacific internet cable, labeled FASTER, lands in Oregon in the US and two more landing points in Japan, called Chiba and Mie regions.

However, the structure has prolonged connections to main hubs on the West Coast of the United States covering Los Angeles, Portland, San Francisco Bay Area and Seattle. It has the capacity to link other places in Asia.

In a recent press release, the maker of the cable, NEC stated, ‘From the beginning of the venture, we repetitively said to each other, ‘faster, Faster and FASTER,’ and at one plug it converted into the project name, and currently it becomes a realism. This is the consequence of six members’ cooperative influence and expertise organised with NEC’s provision.’

‘This was the first trans-Pacific undersea cable constructed exclusively by NEC Corporation, hiring the newest 100Gbps digital coherent optical transmission technology. We are privileged that the grouping trusted us to create FASTER. Even though we faced numerous challenges during the production, I am really glad that we were competent to overcome these and to make this day,’ told Project Manager named Kenichi Yoneyama, for FASTER at NEC’s Submarine Network Division.

‘This eon-making cable will not only fetch benefits to the US and Japan, but also to the complete Asia-Pacific region,’ they said.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Niharika, what I am supposed to make out from it ?

Are they going to give free internet to my home now ?

niharika
    niharika is offline Newbie
    it's not my hand, just i heard the news i post it

+ Post a Comment HERE!