+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Aspire E15 won't boot after sleep mode - Blue light blinking

Advert.

supriya jain
    supriya jain is offline eTI Member

Aspire E15 won't boot after sleep mode - Blue light blinking

Advert.
    Hi, I have Acer Aspire E 15 laptop and its not booting since last time it went on sleep mode. My laptop is Acer Aspire E15 - E5-571-31HF. I have tried everything, tried to hard reboot by pressing power button for long, nothing happens. I have tried booting it after removing battery for 15 minutes and then again putting back. Nothing happened again. Tried various tricks provided online like removing battery then pressing power button for 20 second.

When I press power button , the blue lights turns on, it blinks for few second along with a dim flash on LED screen but then nothing happens and blue light is constantly on unless I turned it off by long pressing power button of the laptop.

Here what actually happened last time when laptop was running. I was using laptop, it was on battery and then for some I left it running, I think then it went in sleep mode and then its battery exhausted as I was able to get back to it only in morning.

What should I do now, visit service center or I can fix it myself.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    It could be hardware issue or its may be simple problem of battery being dead. As you said, it went to sleep mode and then never woke up. I assuming that while it was in sleep mode, battery exhausted completely and now its not charging even when you are using charger. Its called calibration issue but again I am not sure because you said nothing is coming up. Even if battery is bad, laptop should turn on when plugged into power but your case its not working that way or it is ?

If that is the reason then something happened inside charging circuit of laptop or could be even motherboard. I think better visit service center and get it checked as symptoms are not really pointing to "fix it yourself" situation.

+ Post a Comment HERE!