+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How Download & Play Pokemon Go apk Safely in India ?

Advert.

muneer_sha Guest

Exclamation How Download & Play Pokemon Go apk Safely in India ?

Advert.
    Friends,

I want to play Pokemon Go, my phone has 2GB RAM and it is supported by this game as I read on internet but Its not available on play store for India but still you can install it.
    Problem is that I also I read that because the game is so popular, now there are so many malicious download for this game where hacker and criminals are using infected apk files and causing large damage to phone user like stealing personal data and causing losses.

I am afraid to install it from sources other than google play store because in past I also got virus . There are many website offering pokemon go apks, please suggest which one is safe to download and trustworthy ?

Thanks

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You are right, it is always risky to download APK from non-truested resources other than play store. But there are some reliable sites also like apkpure.com .

Here are the steps to download and play it in India :

First go to Settings, tap on Security (also labelled as Privacy on some devices), go to Unknown sources, and Allow for the installation of apps from unknown sources. This will allow you to install Pokemon Go after downloading it.

Download Pokemon Go from : https://apkpure.com/pok%C3%A9mon-go/...labs.pokemongo

Now simply go to the Downloads folder on your phone and install it. Once done, please make sure to change the region to Australia (or U.S.A./New Zealand) and you will be able to play Pokémon GO without any hassles. You can now play Pokemon Go on Android.

LindaCaly
    LindaCaly is offline Just in!
    I think there're some things must be made clear here:
    1. Niantic warned that they will ban accounts from country where Pokemon Go isn't available.
    2. If you still want to enjoy the game, here's your instructions. lolz:

In spite of being located at an unauthorized region, to play Pokemon Go on your Android device, follow the steps given below:
    1. In your Android device, go to ‘Settings’.
    2. Open ‘Security’ option.
    3. You will come across an option called ‘Unknown Sources’.
    4. Turn on this setting by tapping. The toggle will turn green if the setting is on.
    5. After this is done, you need to download .apk file of Pokemon Go.
    6. Once the site opens, you will see an option to download the .apk file. Click on ‘Download APK’.
    7. A warning message will pop up. Do not flip out and just click ‘OK’ to proceed further.
    8. Pokemon Go will start to download.
    9. Navigate to the Notification area in your Android device.
    10. If the .apk file is downloaded, choose the Pokemon Go file.
    11. Select ‘Install’.
    12. Once the installation comes to an end, you can play the game without having to worry about your location. Cheers!

Play Pokemon Go on Apple devices

To download Pokemon Go on your phone without having to fret about the unfortunate ban on it, here’s the procedure (slightly different from Android devices):

• Go to ‘Settings’ on your Apple device.
    • Click on ‘Apple ID’ and choose to sign out from your account.
    • Navigate back into ‘Settings’.
    • Click on ‘Select’ => ‘Language and Region’.
    • Now set your location as any one of the authorized regions (US, Australia or New Zealand).
    • Go to ‘App Store’ on your device.
    • Look for ‘Pokemon Go’ in the Apple store.
    • Just in case, the free app isn’t available, choose ‘Create a new Apple ID’.
    • While you create a new ID, consider a fake address (US, Australia or New Zealand).
    • Download and install Pokemon Go on your Apple device.

Congratulations! You can now play this brilliant game. If the game still doesn’t work, you might have to consider using a VPN and masking your location to countries where Pokemon Go is supported like America, Australia or New Zealand. Here are some other methods to change your location and access blocked content.

Post following any of those methods (especially VPN), the game will work.Pokemon Go! Go get ‘em all!

Pokemon Go! Go get ‘em all!

Credited to ahemahem

+ Post a Comment HERE!