+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to cancel submitted form for VOICE of India Singer with wrong video

Advert.

Khushiii
    Khushiii is offline Just in!

How to cancel submitted form for VOICE of India Singer with wrong video

Advert.
    Hii.. I've applied for The Voice India form for singers.. And filled &submitted the form but unfortunately I've uploaded a wrong video in that form... Can I delete or cancel that form or should I fill a new form with another ID...plzz sir ...tell me ..what should I do..how to delete that submitted form..???

omark
    omark is offline eTI Member
    Its not that hard, simply forget about last application and submit a new one. Or can first simply send them an email with application number to ignore it, once you get the confirmation, submit new application with correct video.

Khushiii
    I don't have that application no. So, how can I..?? But if I fill a new form, then they will say that I have filled two forms or I have cheated them bcz in both form there will be photos and videos of mine.. So, how will they react.. I think they will cancel my entry... What to do can't understand.... Plllzzzz help me...

omark
    Its not that complicated as you think. If that is the case then upload new application and then send them mail that you mistakenly uploaded twice. Please consider this one (latest one as the only application) with reference and date etc of submission.

Khushiii
    But sir.. There is no any option to contact them or any email id to email ....how to contact them can't understand... Pllzzz can u tell me... The name of the show is "The voice of India season 2 2016" pllzzz see it and tell me that is there any way to contact them

omark
    Since audition is maintained by thirdparty website ie. talenttrack.in, I think you can mail them to get help.

There contact details can be found at :
    http://talentrack.in/cms/contactus

7. Advert.

Khushiii
    Yeah... I've mailed them but they didn't reply.. Anyways... Thank you Sir... Thanks a lot for giving me ur precious time..

dmkumar
    dmkumar is offline Just in!
    Hi, Can you tell me the procedure for how to fill a form to get submitted successfully, i tried it for 2 times but it is not working.
    <SPAM LINK REMOVED by staff>

Remark by staff: Please refrain from spamming and follow eTI rules.

+ Post a Comment HERE!