+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Do shoelace knot can reveal some personality feature ?

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Do shoelace knot can reveal some personality feature ?

Advert.
    Lately, I had a talk with a person, he asked me that how you knot your shoelaces.. are they tight, mild or loose ?

Rather answering him, I asked him the reason, he said that those who do it tightly are more concentrated and to the point people . He gave example of Army people to support his view, I asked , did you ever read any article on it ? He said, its a military survey..

but I don't think that it do exhibit anything related to concentration.
    Can you related shoelaces tightness to mind's state ?

shaheen
    shaheen is offline Just in!

Re: Do shoelace knot can reveal some personality feature ?

yes it true that some of our habits indicates the personality v r carrying like some time people leave their shoe laces loose indicates they r carefree n always in hurry in all aspets of life ,those who tight their shoe laces seems very carefull ,calm ,set minded ,and know what they doing. may b u agree?????
    shaheen

Talat
    Talat is offline eTI Aluminium

It may be possible....I believe that whatever we do, our actions, our habits display our personality.......!!

About shoe laces, i have observed, some people even dont open the laces and wear and remove the shoes as such !!

Btw, i tie my shoe laces quite tightly : I hate loose lace knots :P

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Well, I do support that your activities shows manything about your personality but I dont' agree on shoe laces funda because for me it is so different, for me it depends upon type of shoes, in one shoe I use slightly less tight knots, in other pair of shoes I do it very tight.. and in one other pair of shoes its is I just tie for formality..

Basically for me it depends on requirements .. now how does it support personality by loose or tight knots because I do both ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!