+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Aadhaar application under "Manual Check" Generation may be delayed issue

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Advert.
    Hi,

I and my sister applied for aadhaar on nearby Aadhaar enrollment center. However, after 10 days, when I check status of both application, her Aadhaar has been generated but mine shows following error:

This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed. Please check again after a few days.

Now why mine is delayed while her's is already generated ? We almost gave same documents, only difference was that I gave PAN card for identification proof while she gave her college ID for it.

Please anyone can guide ?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi,

This simply means that your submitted aadhaar application is under manual check and they are verifying some of the documents you have submitted before generation of Aadhar. My best guess is that since you have submitted PAN card, they are verifying pan card with income tax department, probably your application is under queue for manual review, and once someone manually checks your application, the aadhaar number / ID will be generated.

In case there is some issue, they will reject aaddhar and send a letter for re-enrollment suggestion to you. Since there are many thousands of UID application in queue, It may take anywhere 1 month to 3 months for your Aaddhar to get approved.

metiyaks
    metiyaks is offline Just in!

I and my wife applied for aadhaar on nearby Aadhaar enrollment center before two month ago. However, when I check status of both application, her Aadhaar has been generated and come to home but still mine shows following error:

This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed. Please check again after a few days.[/B]

Now why mine is delayed while her's is already generated ? We almost gave same documents, only difference was that in my enrollment slip, there was wrong mobile number is showed.

Thanks,
    Kanaiya

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hopefully by now you may have received your Aadhar, if not then don't worry. Just wait, in your case it could be similarity of documents, once they verify it manually (that these belongs to husband -wife) then I am sure will be approved.

All you need to do is wait and that too couple of months.

+ Post a Comment HERE!