+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My BSNL sim not working in Bombay / mumbai Roaming

Advert.

Sudeep4 Guest

Exclamation My BSNL sim not working in Bombay / mumbai Roaming

Advert.
    Hi everyone ,

I am visiting Mumbai these days while my SIM was purchased from Madhya Pradesh (sagar city). But my BSNL sim is not working in Roaming in Mumbai. Please tell me why it is so because what I heard that bsnl sim has all India roaming available then why it is not working for my bsnl number ?

Please advice me what I need to do it to make it work because its is causing me a too much trouble and I can't get in touch with people back home with this bsnl sim.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Sudeep4,

I have been to Mumbai and that too with BSNL sim. It worked flawlessly in Mumbai , even my data pack worked there but there were charges for incoming calls during roaming at that time. But now I think its free. I had BSNL prepaid sim, what kind of SIM you have, is it postpaid, then I think you should talk to customer care to clarify.

Or may be you just need to select right operator manually instead of automatically.

Savera......

soniyasharma12
    soniyasharma12 is offline Just in!
    Today Equity benchmarks closed with negative leads. Sensex closed down with 439.23 points to 27643.11 and Nifty closed at 8573.35 with 135.45 points down. At the end of market 949 shares advanced, 1921 shares declined and 117 shares remained unchanged.

+ Post a Comment HERE!