+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Marwari Girl and Assamese guy and marriage trouble

Advert.

Mustaka
    Mustaka is offline Just in!

Post Marwari Girl and Assamese guy and marriage trouble

Advert.
    I m a marwari girl of 25 years. I love a boy who is assamese and of same age. He also loves me a lot. We are in a relationship for 6 years. And now we want to get marry but the problem is that my parents does not agree for our marriage because he is from other community. I am a student pursuing my masters n he is doing job.. We both were classmate.. His family knew about our love and is ready to accept me but my parents does not agree for it. I don't know how to convince them as there is no one in family or friends who can help me out. My family is searching for a suitable Groom for me. But I always keep rejecting. Please help what shall I do

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    You can tell them that you want to finish your masters before you decide to get married, and for them to give you time, this will give some time to perhaps sort things out.
    You can write a nice detailed letter to them abt all the positive aspects abt him and how much he loves and cares for you(if he does) and how he would be a good son in law for them and the other important aspects.
    You can find community social workers those who help out with marriages(such as NGOs etc ), priests at your prayer place, elders in your family, family friends who are close to your parents to speak to your parents to convince them.

=================================================

And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life and change your destiny.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

komaljha
    komaljha is offline Just in!
    That is very hard time for you but i think you need to consentrate upon your relationship.
    however my personal suggestion is that you need to go with your father not your bf.

+ Post a Comment HERE!