+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Parents blackmailing my boyfriend - threatening to commit suicide

Advert.

aswapna Guest

Parents blackmailing my boyfriend - threatening to commit suicide

Advert.
    hi dear , I have a big problem with my bf and our parents .v r in relation since 1 year .we want to marrie each other but my bf parents r not accepting.they blackmailing to my bf if u will done a such a things v will do suicide. because of that my bf also avoiding me and he try to convincing me he said to me forget me.he is deside to marry another person.but I cnt live with out him what I do am not understanding plzz help me

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,

For what reason are they against your relationship? Since they are irrational trying to convince from his side is futile.
    If you can convince him first, to give this time and perhaps he can get his elders in the family or family friends (whom they respect and would listen to) to talk to his parents.

Be strong, try to be at peace with yourself which is important right now, take it one day at a time.

Go for meditation and kriya yoga (art of living foundation), so that it will help you to be at peace and give you inner strength.

================================================== ====
    And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!