+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

In love with mother's brother son-his mother forcing me to leave him

Advert.

zxcvb
    zxcvb is offline Just in!

Lightbulb In love with mother's brother son-his mother forcing me to leave him

Advert.
    Hi i am shivakala as i want to ask a question that is going on my mind .........i loved a boy who is one is younger to me and even he loved me and we r relatives (my mother's brother he is ) we approached in home telling tat we liked each other and want to marry plz grant permission but his parents r not agreeing for this because they dont like to relative to be married his mother daily does a cal and say him to leave me otherwise she is going to die this marriage will not happen in ur life. my parents r ok wit our relationship but not his parents .we both cant leave each other y do his parents doesnt understand us.his mother always does blackmail say tat she will die if we both marry ..even i cant leave without him...it hurts a lot when his mother says to leave me and plz help me out

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You mean he is your Uncle (mama) ? and its your Nani who is against the marriage ? You have not mentioned what is your age and what is age of the boy, what are you doing as career and what is his status of career and all ?

Hope you understand that marriage is not the ultimate goal of life, one need to have also make good stand in other avenues before going for a marriage. Its because marriage brings lots of responsibility , you can't just marry and have kids, it will actually make life harder for you and others.

So first we need to know what is your and his stand in other avenues of life then we can discuss for solution further, also let us know what is your family status and his family status , it also helps .

+ Post a Comment HERE!