+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Why Vidya Balan is not thin - lean ?

Advert.

Chini Guest

Why Vidya Balan is not thin - lean ?

Advert.
    Why vidya balan is not thin? Why she don't become thin. Everyone would love her to be thin. She would be wonderful!! Why vidya balan is not thin? Why she don't become thin. Everyone would love her to be thin. She would be wonderful!!

omark
    omark is offline eTI Member
    From what I can read about her online, she is has got slow metabolism rate which means she gains weight quickly. It also means that she need to work harder than other people to keep weight at check. From one of the article from times of India, she was able to lost weight only after using weight loss pills. But later gained double of the original weight.

After the release of Kismat Konnection in 2008, Vidya's weight and its reported connection to the end of her brief relationship with Shahid, became stuff headlines are made of.Vidya gave in and sought professional help. "My nutritionist told me that I had a medical condition which hindered weight loss and I was put on a pill."

The pounds dropped off her and Vidya's slim appearance in Paa was given the thumbs up by star-watchers and industry insiders. But the actress paid the price for the regime.

"I was constantly exhausted while I was on the medication and once I stopped I gained double the weight I had lost. I went from doctor to doctor and imagine my surprise when I was told that I was absolutely healthy."

The actress realised that her nutritionist had fabricated the story of a medical condition to make her consume the weight loss pills. Her goal was to become the nutritionist who made `Vidya Balan thin'.

"My weight loss meant she could set an example and get more clients. I have since become wary of doctors. If this can happen to me, it can happen to anybody."

So in my view, she is just plain lazy and when she can do without stringent workout (movie like dirty pictures where her weight was in line with story) then why to loose weight ?

On top of that, she is mostly found saying that she is promoting curves, but I disagree, she is just giving fat unhealthy women more reason to remain unhealthy.

+ Post a Comment HERE!