After Court marriage situations- boy's parents threating suicide

Advert.

nishab
    nishab is offline Just in!

After Court marriage situations- boy's parents threating suicide

Advert.
    Hello Everyone,

I am in very terrible situation :-(

From last 5years I love a boy and he too loves me. We want to get married but his parents are not ready. My parents are ready for the marriage. We have tried a lot to convince them. So we decided to go ahead with Court Marriage, Pune without consent of his parents. My family members are very supportive for our decision marriage except my father but after so convincing and time given to boy to convince his family for marriage but his parents didn't accept, after so much discussion he agreed. We got married on 23rd December 2016 without consent of his parents..

As boy convinced my family by booking new flat and assuring that he will leave his parents after court marriage if they didn't accept us.

But situation is his parents giving suicide note threatening or they will end there life if you leave home and they are not going to accept our marriage. His family didn't shared anyone about our marriage except his cousin and he is not supportive, His parents are scared from society, respect, Ijjat and all.

We both from same state but caste is different in general open category.
    Original marriage certificate with me.
    Now he is completely torched by his parents from last three months and now he is gave up saying that we need to end our relation and should take divorce too.

I am completely blind now. What to do. Please advice, I am in very terrible situation.

And his concern regarding parents health and life now. He is giving up because of health concern. He worried about health. And now he is saying we have to end.

His parents checking his phone telling him don't contact that girl, on daily basis they are brushing his mind. Now he blocked my number and not talking to me. Parents are giving dhamki and all, will die if you contact that girl.

Due to his parents life health concern, we have not done any complaint as well, as you know girl side is very strong.
    But this not a joke he got married to me, because of family pressure he is doing hell with me.

Really appreciate if you help me on urgent basis. Should I take divorce ? my family is in confuse right now. I want to marry him but because of current situation i am very helpless.

And now parents are like to take divorce and see other guy for marriage.

Thank you in advance.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Well, hopefully its not too late. I never saw this question , may be I could have given some insight. In your boy's case, I can understand his tense situation. Its like his parents are being super selfish. They don't understand that because of their EGO, they are ruining so many life including their son.

To handle this, all your boy was supposed to do is act if he is no more in contact with you but he also declares that he is not going to marry anytime soon. Gradually as dust settles down, he can gain trust of his parents, let them realize that his happiness is only with you.

But on the same time, parents are also important for him. He need to show that he is sacrificing everything for parents, including you and his upcoming life. Eventually, parents wants to see their kids happy, they will give up.

But its all about patience and right amount of mindset.

Let me know what are your situations now.

+ Post a Comment HERE!