+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I don't want to get married but my parents are pushing me for it

Advert.

tendercoconut
    tendercoconut is offline Just in!

I don't want to get married but my parents are pushing me for it

Advert.
    Hi, I’m Sneha 28 yrs. old architect from Mumbai, living independently in Pune for past 9 years. I come from a well-to-do but a kind of pseudo-progressive family background. You know, the one where they raise a daughter in highly liberal environment but can’t stand a thought of that same daughter being an unmarried 30 yr old.

I don’t want to raise a child and I always had this quite off-center image of how I wanted to live my life. I thought I would eventually meet a guy to settle down with who wants the similar thing. While I think there is still hope for that my parents have lost patience and badly want me get married as soon as possible.

It’s cool if you are not from the same city or the same state as me.

Please send your mails on EMAIL REMOVED

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I don't know if you have found your guy or your parents got you married but its actually rather logical to get married before 30 for girls. Even for boys its just right age. You know its because of biological issues or complication which may later arise in conceiving a child.

You said you are living from 9 years independently, you may ask your parents to live for more years, eventually you may find someone with whom you may want to spend your life or you never find any. Anything is possible.

You know, marriages are mostly compromises, sometimes successful compromises , sometimes otherwise. And there is no guarantee if you will ever find the right kind of guy in your whole life or atleast at life where people get married.

Hopefully you get it .

Good luck.

+ Post a Comment HERE!