+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Sony Xperia XA Battery Draining Fast Issue

Advert.

Akash sharma447 Guest

Sony Xperia XA Battery Draining Fast Issue

Advert.
    Hi eTI Community,

I recently purchased an xperia XA phone but Unfortunately i am facing massive battery drain from day 1. The battery never lasts for at least a normal day, Last night I had 55% battery then I closed my mobile data connection, I do not use wi fi, And I activated "Flight mode" option. This morning I had 27% battery left after 5-6 hours doing absolutely nothing. The battery is consumed automatically doing nothing.

Is Sony going to solve this battery issue or i'm the only one facing this problem?

Any suggestions?

sunnysmt
    sunnysmt is offline eTI Member
    Hi Akash,

I also have a Xperia XA and the same problem in starting. You may notice that the battery is drained in standby mode if you turn on Wi-Fi. This is due to a software error that prevents your device from entering sleep mode. This issue can be fixed by updating your Xperia, The latest update with over 900MB is excellent to battery life and also improve camera quality. Now my XA has good battery life, Standby time and best camera performances. Updates are rolled out via FOTA and Xperia Companion.To everyone who has a fast battery drain problem plz update your xperia to the latest firmware.

This will definitely solve your battery issues.

+ Post a Comment HERE!