+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Financial background difference as issue for my marriage

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Financial background difference as issue for my marriage

Advert.
    Hi
    My name is sisira. I am 20 years old. I have a boyfriend. We started our relationship 4 years ago. He is working now. Within these 4 years my parents came to know about this relationship. But they told me that they will not allow this relationship . They warned me many times. But now also we are continuing our relationship secretly. We love each other a lot. He is a good guy. Actually the problem of my parents in my love is the financial difference between me and my lover. My family is financially sound but his family is not. We belong to same cast and religion.I am not ready to make my parents sad and also to leave my lover. Hence I don't know what to do. Iam really tensioned of thinking about the problems I will have to face in future. I really need the presence and happiness of my parents at the time of my marriage. I really don't know how it will be possible. I always use to think that how I should convince my parents. So I really really wanted to know how I should convince my parents. So please help me in this matter. Give me some tips

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hopefully there is no caste issue here, if not then you are lucky because financial status is something where one can work and improve it while its not true with difference in caste and religion. Why don't you both people sit and work on some radical solution to improve financial status of boy.

Generally in terms of money making, higher the risk , bigger the rewards. Mostly people go for low risk investment but they have lower rewards. So be creative, use presence of mind and work on your boy's finances, hopefully if he can show some promising progress then your parents might allow him to marry you.

Good luck .

+ Post a Comment HERE!