+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Procedure & Eligibility to Get Government Teacher Job ?

Advert.

Akanksha445 Guest

Procedure & Eligibility to Get Government Teacher Job ?

Advert.
    Hello everyone,

I am planning to make my career in Govt Teaching sector and already started studying for it.

I want to know the Procedure and Qualifications requirements required for the teaching post.

So is there anyone who can guide me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

abhishekdv38
    abhishekdv38 is offline eTI Iron
    Teaching is one of the most popular professions among the Indian youth today. Being a government teacher, is not only a great career choice but also a respected profession that offers excellent salary, perks and stability.

The government of India has modified the selection procedure for government school teachers through Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).

Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)

(TET) is basically a teaching certification test for determining eligibility of candidates to be school teachers in government schools. The test is mandatory for anyone willing to become a school teacher. The central government conducts annual Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to shortlist candidates for appointment to CBSE schools. On similar lines, state test TET examinations are also held to appoint teachers in schools run by state government. While, CTET certification is applicable to all the schools in Indian Territory, state TET certification is applicable to the schools falling within the ambit of state concerned.

Selection Procedure for Govt School Teacher

The selection procedure for school teacher is pretty straight forward through a TET written examination. It consisits of two papers-

1. Candidates willing to teach Classes I to V should appear for Paper 1.
    2. Candidates willing to teach Classes VI to VIII should appear for Paper 2.

Candidates willing to teach I to VIII can appear for both papers.

Interview stage

After clearing the written examination candidates will have to go through the personal interview process where their interpersonal skills and teaching skills will be assessed and on basis of that appointment will be done as a teacher in government school.

Eligibility

1. You should be of Indian origin to apply.
    2. A graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
    3. At least 50 percent marks in graduation.
    4. A B.Ed degree is also mandatory.
    5. There is no upper age limit to apply.
    6. There is no limit on number of attempts.

Hope it helps you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!