+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Pulsar NS 200 or Apache RTR200 - Which Bike to Buy ?

Advert.

Ankit666 Guest

Pulsar NS 200 or Apache RTR200 - Which Bike to Buy ?

Advert.
    This will be my first bike and my budget is around 1.2 Lakhs max and might purchase in 1–3 months. I am planning to go for the 2017, BS4 versions only. My usage will be for daily college, city use and long rides for maybe once or twice in a month. Mileage is not a concern for me as both can give 35+kmpl.

So which bike do you recommend me between Pulsar NS 200 and Apache RTR 200?

Thanks for your advice.

abhishekdv38
    abhishekdv38 is offline eTI Iron
    If you are looking for a comparison between these two 200cc segment bikes. Then you must know these two bikes are very similar in many ways because these bikes belong to the naked-streetfighter club.

The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V has a 197.75cc, single-cylinder, oil-cooled unit which delivers 20.22bhp of power at 8,500rpm for the carburetted version, and 0.5 extra bhp for the fuel injected version. Both these figures do not stand anywhere close to the power figures of Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS. The 199.5cc, single-cylinder, water-cooled engine of the Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS, however, delivers 23.2bhp at 9,500rpm and 18.3Nm at 8,000rpm. Where the Apache RTR 200 4V has a maximum torque of 18.1Nm delivered at 7,000rpm.

The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and the Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS weigh 148kg and 151kg (kerb) respectively.

TVS has claimed that the Apache RTR 200 4V has a top speed of 129km/h for the fuel injected unit, which is over 135km/h for the Pulsar 200 NS.

These are the major differences between these two naked-streetfighter bikes.

Now its up to you which monster do you want to Ride-on.

Hope you find it helpfull.

+ Post a Comment HERE!