+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

XOLO Era 4G Automatically Downloading games - Any Suggestions please?

Advert.

Dinesh chowdhary Guest

XOLO Era 4G Automatically Downloading games - Any Suggestions please?

Advert.
    I bought this phone based on its review and cost. Unfortunately i am being burnt with the automatic game downloading which eats money from my sms. There is no support from XOLO care too. Request the company to take a serious look into this issue and get the automatic game downloaded to be eradicated but they got no solution for my problem.

Anybody having the same problem as me or any suggestions regarding the issue ?

Thanks in advance.

abhishekdv38
    abhishekdv38 is offline eTI Iron
    1. If game/application is installing when you are not using internet, then the mobile service provider is doing the instal and Balance cut without your knowledge. For this the mobile should not be blamed. The only options are complain to the service provider or change the service provider.

2. If game/application/software is downloading and installing while you are browsing the internet then it is possible that the website you are visiting is accidently or deliberately downloading the software. Many unscrupulous website download free apps or games as they want more and more users. Such downloads will not result in balance cut. You can usually see the download of the app/game in the download option of your browser.

3. If app/game gets downloaded when using browser and balance gets cut, then it means that the website you are visiting has links to the app/game which you have accidentally or deliberately clicked (touched) this problem is most in touch phones. Even if you are trying to scroll the Webpage and there are links there, it may get clicked even if that was not what you wanted.

Tips:

1. Do not use any browser for a few days and see if apps still get downloaded. If yes then daily is with service provider. Complain or change service provider.
    2. When apps get installed, check sms. If there is a sms, then probably you accidentally clicked a link on some webpage. Do not blindly go to any webpage via search engines or links.

Hope this helps.

+ Post a Comment HERE!