+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Priyanka plays 12 roles, dances for 22 hours

Advert.

anchal2
    anchal2 is offline Just in!

Priyanka plays 12 roles, dances for 22 hours

Advert.
    Priyanka Chopra would be playing 12 characters in Asutosh Gowarikar;s "What's your Rashee" and had to dance foe 22 hrs non-stop.Our delicate damsel might be having nerve wrecking experience for she had too put so much efforts..

communicative
    communicative is offline eTI Iron

Re: Priyanka plays 12 roles, dances for 22 hours

With so much competition amonst Bollywood's leading ladies, Priyanka Chopra's taking on of 12 roles and 22 hours of non-stop dancing may give her career a real lift! She is still young, and should keep on working hard until she can! Besides, "No one has ever died of hard work!!!"

chelsey10
    chelsey10 is offline Just in!

;D imbored

communicative

Priyanka Chopra does not bore me, she is an online friend of mine at a social networking site! A former Miss World, wanted to be an architect, but ended up being first a model and then a Bollywood actress! With both her parents being medical doctors, she has a brother also. She wear sexy western attire, as per her professional demands, but privately admits that her favourite dress is a saree, because, "I feel more comfortable in it!" I wish her comfort at all times of her life!

brandon111
    brandon111 is offline Just in!

For More Details Please Visit Me Here

communicative

Here she is! Priyanka Chopra herself!I am sure that she will continue to attract a great fan following!

7. Advert.

communicative

I wish my web-friend Priyanka Chopra my heartfelt congratulations on winning Filmfare Best Actress Award 2008, and Stardust Star of the year 2008 Award, for her role in the film "FASHION!" May you remain in a win-win situation, for ever more!

janvikapoor2009
    janvikapoor2009 is offline eTI Member

she is a wonderful actress & have all qualities & talent that one actress should have. my good wishes to her & also congrats on winning best actress award in filmfare 2008 .
    htp://www.interestingmails.com

communicative

Yes, good looks, acting talent, can dance and has a nice voice, in other words, all the ingredients required of a Bollywood leading lady. I think in PR department, she still has much more to learn!

sai pavithra
    sai pavithra is offline Just in!

she is a wonderful asctress

communicative

Yes, but someone has gven her nickname "Piggy Chops," which in my view is not in good taste!

+ Post a Comment HERE!