+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hero Honda Karizma-R Tyre Change with Michelin City Pro - Need Advice ?

Advert.

Vikrant Rdr Guest

Question Hero Honda Karizma-R Tyre Change with Michelin City Pro - Need Advice ?

Advert.
    Hi guys,

Its been 5 years since i am riding on my Karizma with stock MRF zapper FS . I was thinking to change my tyres for sometime even though i see the treads are still prominent but i experience frequent skid on gravels and wet surface now with speed as low as 20kmph and moderately hard breaking.

So i am thinking to change the set of tyre with Michelin before this monsoon. I found Michelin has CITY Pro and SIRAC Street for Karizma size.
    Can you guys help me out regarding the wet and gravel grip which model would be better?

Thanks in advance.

sunnysmt
    sunnysmt is offline eTI Member
    Michelin is the most trusted brand in tyre manufacturers it is one of the four largest tire manufacturers in the world.

Sirac Street

1. Big block pattern with superior dry grip at different angles works as a bonus for riders and contributes to stability and handling of the bike.
    2. Optimized groove-rubber ratio ensures proper wet grip.
    3. More tread rubber provides excellent tyre mileage in both on and off-road conditions.

City Pro

1. The Michelin claims that this is, “the most puncture-resistant tyre in its class”. Designed for urban use.
    2. Thanks to a robust construction, MICHELIN City Pro is less prone to damages from road hazards and punctures.
    3. Thanks to MICHELIN Progressive Sipe technology, full depth sipes offer consistent grip on wet roads, effective for the entire lifecycle of the tyre.

So Michelin City Pro is the right choice for you in my opinion.

Hope it helps.

+ Post a Comment HERE!