+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Unable to detect JioFi SIM with which Jio4GVoice is configured

Advert.

Shris
    Shris is offline Newbie

Unable to detect JioFi SIM with which Jio4GVoice is configured

Advert.
    I have been using Jio4G voice to make calls using my JioFi device but suddenly from last 2 days, there is this message showing on my phone and I can't make any call.

"Unable to detect JioFi SIM with which Jio4GVoice is configured"

I am connected to my Jio FI device only and still this message is coming. In past I have seen it few times but generally it used to go away in few minutes while it tries to connect. Currently internet is working good with JioFi device on my phone as well as my pc but there is no way to make call using it.

I also tried restarting my phone, closing app and reconnecting but nothing worked.

Please advice.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Have you tried reinstalling the app, all you need is to reconfigure your sim to use with this App. To do this, reinstall app and it will prompt you to configure jiofi device sim with it.

Remember, you need to have access to your alternate number which you gave during registration of Jio sim, you will receive an OTP on that sim to verify.

gamezones
    gamezones is offline Just in!
    help me also i can figure this out, i have been facing the issue since last week

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    First DISABLE your mobile SIM and then connect to JIOFI device and then start JIO4GVoice app. Now let it verify, once verified, you can now enable your mobile SIM.

Hope that helps.

Neha Sharma
    Neha Sharma is offline Just in!
    The Sensex is down 209.47 points at 35007.64, and the Nifty down 87.10 points at 10584.30. About 700 shares have advanced, 1759 shares declined, and 138 shares are unchanged.

+ Post a Comment HERE!