+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

No Sim Card Error in Samsung Galaxy S3

Advert.

Raj Pal Singh Guest

Angry No Sim Card Error in Samsung Galaxy S3

Advert.
    Hi Guys,

My S3 was lying on the bed. I picked it up and boom the phone's saying that there's no Sim and I need to insert a Sim. I tried many other Sim card's but the result is the same. The phone did not fell or anything. All other features like camera, speaker, WiFi, Bluetooth etc. are working fine.

What could be the reason for this?

Thanks.

abhishekdv38
    abhishekdv38 is offline eTI Iron
    Solving No SIM Card Problem

1. Try rebooting your phone first and wait until it’s fully active to see if it still displays the error.
    2. After a reboot or two and it still persists, turn the phone off and open the back panel. Take the battery out and then the SIM card.
    3. Using a soft and clean cloth, gently rub the SIM card’s connector to clean it. Re-insert it and turn the phone on to see if the problem was solved.
    4. After doing the above steps and the error still shows, it’s time to use a bit of unorthodox way. Try to see if you can insert a small piece of paper between the tray and the SIM card. Doing this will push the card a little more onto connectors. If it were a loose connection causing the problem, this step can solve it.
    5. Test the card with other phones and see if it works. If it does, then there isn’t a problem with it, it’s the phone. But either it is the phone or the SIM card that has a problem, you need to call your provider so the card or the phone would be replaced.

Hope it helps you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!