+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

TVS Jupiter Stalling Issue from Around One and a Half Year

Advert.

Gajendra Pal Guest

Angry TVS Jupiter Stalling Issue from Around One and a Half Year

Advert.
    Hi friends,

My TVS Jupiter is September 2014 model, only 7,000 Kms run till date. Was sitting in parking for 6 months of 2016.

I have replaced all the required parts and got it serviced twice from authorized center but this following issue is always there.

Scooter is running at about 45+ speed and suddenly it stops, the ignition goes off and it won't start at all.

I take it to the nearby mechanic and he checks fuel flow and cleans carb and air filter and everything, puts oil in one of the pipes and it would start. Now it runs either one hour, day, week, month or 3 months and again same issue.

I have got it checked at two different service centers and all of them say that all is well.
    Yesterday too it stalled at about 40 kmph speed.

I am so scared to ride this scooter as it has stalled in 40+ temperature or heavy rains or at 3 AM.

Please help me find a solution ?

abhishekdv38
    abhishekdv38 is offline eTI Iron
    This is not an issue to worry about, there could be various reasons for this, some of them are:

• Your scooter’s Idle RPM is lower than minimum thus engine stops. You can easily change it by rotating a lever usually placed near the fuel pipe inlet on the right side (could be at a different location in your scooter).

• Your scooter’s air fuel mixture is lean and thus it stops when slowed down. This can be checked easily at a local bike service repair shop. Ask them to check AFR (air fuel ratio).

Hope these suggestions will fix your scooter’s problem and if not then we advise you to take your scooter to your local TVS service center.

+ Post a Comment HERE!