+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Mic Not Working Properly After MIUI 8.2.2.0 Update

Advert.

Vikrant gautam Guest

Exclamation Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Mic Not Working Properly After MIUI 8.2.2.0 Update

Advert.
    I recently updated my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 8.2.2.0 and after the update I am facing low mic issues during call. The person from the other side is unable to hear my voice properly.

Is it a software issue or i am the only one facing it?

Please waiting for your suggestions.

sunnysmt
    sunnysmt is offline eTI Member
    Disable Google Now

Xiaomi’s MIUI stands shoulder to shoulder with the Android operating system. For global market, they offer a quite clean system without excessive bloatware. Also, they implemented a lot of Android features. However, implementing and optimizing those features are two things apart. Google Assistant (Google Now) is a known culprit for the mic issues and you should disable it.

1. Open Google Settings.
    2. Tap Search & Now.
    3. Choose Voice.
    4. Tap OK Google detection.
    5. Disable Google Now.

Have in mind that this is just a temporary solution and that it should be permanently resolved with future updates. So for the permanent solution you have to wait for the next update roll out.

Hope you are satisfied.

sahil saini
    sahil saini is offline eTI Member
    I am facing fast battery draining in my Xiaomi Note 3 after updating to MIUI 8.2.2.0. Battery was totally working fine before this update.

Can you tell me if this is also because of the update or it is my battery problem?

sunnysmt
    sunnysmt is offline eTI Member
    The latest update 8.2.2.0 also has battery related issues. The battery backup has dropped drastically charge timem has increased and the Mi team is already working on the next update.
    Check for the MIUI update site. The latest update 8.2.2.0 has been removed as users were disheartened with the latest update.

So you have to hold on for a while for next update to roll out.

Hope you are satisfied.

+ Post a Comment HERE!