Hello everyone,

I own Bajaj Pulsar 200NS (2012), I am happy with the performance it still goes up to 135Kmph, But I have a few complaints like lights(Intensity), vibrations.

I like naked biked so It was amazing in looks. But now I want to repaint (Everything) so a need ideas for nice looking colour schemes.

For light intensity part of it, I have a few option like HIDs or bigger halogens or LEDs

Now finally the vibrations, they start at around 6k rpm and keep increasing till 8k rpm. They increase so much so that it kinda numb down our sensitivity to vibrations and I feel it less. But they are there a simple check would be to put bike on double stand and increase rpm in neutral you will be able see the bike slide even on stand because of the vibration. and since the vibration are there in neutral too so nothing wrong with chain set and gear box.

Now when I took down the engine I noticed the timing chain is a little loose that's because the chain guides wore off, I will change them, combustion chamber had a lot of carbon deposit so I cleaned that Piston rings are also worn need to change them as well. I don't think that will change anything.

Vibrations as the issue is there from bikes eternity.

Waiting for your advice.