+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Saryuparin Brahman Contract Marriage Required

Advert.

Arshshikha
    Arshshikha is offline Just in!

Saryuparin Brahman Contract Marriage Required

Advert.
    Hi All.
    I am 26 years old. I do not want to marry anyone other than my boyfriend. But we tried and my family is not agree for the same. Can't flee away from my family as I do not want to play with the families respect.
    Now I'm looking for someone who can marry me. On following conditions
    1. Should be a saryuparin Brahman
    2. The marriage will be just for the sake of society with all the rituals.
    3. No physical relationship.
    4. After marriage i will be living with my boyfriend.
    5. He needs to be available only when my family visits me or there is any gathering at my home.
    6. After 6 months he will be free.

If anyone interested with above conditions
    Ping me up at <email removed for privacy>

Thanks
    Shikha dwivedi

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Dear Shikha,

Welcome to eTI forums.

In past I have mentioned many times and now saying again that I understand your situation and the commitment for your love. But I think you have not seen my previous post about this contract marriage stuff. Please understand this not easy as you think. I don't think that even it exists "Contract Marriage" legally. You can have contract but marriage will be fake and illegal.

Do you know looking for someone to be your fake husband can cause serious harm for you, what if a imposter comes and dupes you , he can easily take advantage of your situation and you can't tell anyone because you are already hiding truth from everyone. What if he blackmails you ?

Further , you need a guy for 2 days marriage, obviously he needs to be a Muslim guy but what about your family, are they willing to marry you to just any Muslim guy, won't they look for his background, his status ? I don't think any eligible guy will want to do such thing even for money. If he is really eligible as per your family standards, then money must not be issue for him.

I am sorry but looking for such kind of contract are incredibly dangerous, stupid and childish. We can't allow such things through eTI.

You can see other discussion at : http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...9069#post59069

+ Post a Comment HERE!