+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

delhi 6 review - for all conema lovers

Advert.

anoop_ascl
    anoop_ascl is offline Just in!

delhi 6 review - for all conema lovers

Advert.
    Kaala-kaala-kaala bandar, bahar nahin hai andar!

Delhi -6

For me, Delhi 6 scores and will give 4.5 out of 5. Every cinema - lover or student needs to see it for sure! Also it’s for all the fan of new-age commercially relevant serious and meaningful cinema.

Don’t want to compare as each and every movie needs to seen with individually. Still for all RDB crazy funs) including myself), Rakesh doesn’t disappoints. To me, Movie just short of two aspects to reach RDB height and impact, which are humour\energy and Aamir.

Personally, I love to experience movies which provoke your mind & heart to reach – ask or leave you with disturbing\curious questions. And Delhi-6 does it all, its new age, sensitive, full of message as well as serious cinema. In all, it not only left me with caution in handling my kaala-bandar but also made me guilty of been out of my own place\city\people.

However to agree with critics a bit, would think that with such able and talented screenplay\scriptwriters like Rakyesh, Parsoon and Kamlesh Pandey, the impact, strong message and rebelliousness flavor was missing a bit.

First, few things which stand out completely and you can’t miss to carry home.

Interplay and intriguing relativity dragged (too many times) with age old saga – Ramayana. Rakesh surely has great infatuation with Ramayana and believes in utilizing its powerful impact to each and every story of his. There were glimpses of that in AKS and now complete plot had been linked with Ramayana. Beautiful, brave and brilliant, I must say.

Camera work, whether it’s the jerking moves (too perfectly done in RDB and now in Delhi-6) or showcasing colorfulness with rawness of chandni chock by-lanes or edited India-in-london sequence. It really feels like new-age of cinema has arrived.

Also, whether you like it or not, Kaala Bandar and the question it throws will accompany you.

Last but the best-of-all is the soul of the movie which most definitely is the music. A R’s one more greatest album for bollywood. As AR’s signature, songs are so perfectly grained in creating fabulous, enchanting spirit of the movie.

Also again Rakyesh had woven some very relevant pieces in the storyline.

Politician and policemen imposing\taking position in society as greater than God.
    To see change, we need to act. (Very subtly done as compared to RDB)
    Every issue getting related to Hindu\Muslim affiliation. (Too disturbing fact of today’s India.)
    The so-out-of proportion Vishwas we have accepted I our blood and mindset, that Karma had lost it grace, guts, deserving gratitude and ground.

On performances, it’s unnecessary to say anything as all characters are played by well established actors and they do best what they know best. No one misses out to showcase there presence even when there is so many of them. Even new faces, like the unmarried bhua makes a great impact.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: delhi 6 review - for all conema lovers

Welcome to eTI

I personally liked thi moive very much.. IT's a moral story for everyone. I totally agree with the review of yours..

janvikapoor2009
    janvikapoor2009 is offline eTI Member

Nice movie
    htp://www.interestingmails.com

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

i watched it yesterday and it was an awesome movie.
    kamal

sai pavithra
    sai pavithra is offline Just in!

its good and superb

workhard
    workhard is offline Newbie

HI, id personally thought the movie was ok..Just watched it to see sonam kapoors performance,,

7. Advert.

nishchala
    nishchala is offline Newbie

Nice movie

pingu789
    pingu789 is offline Newbie

nice movie but bad ending

soutrik
    soutrik is offline Newbie

It's a nice movie,interspersed with soulful soundtracks By A.R.Rehman and addresses the issue in a very subtle manner.

sportfree
    sportfree is offline eTI Iron

"
    "
    Oh I loved abhishek in this movie

rock_amol
    rock_amol is offline eTI Iron

It's Very Nice Film

+ Post a Comment HERE!