+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Boy wants to elope to marry but I don't

Advert.

Dipna
    Dipna is offline Just in!

Post Boy wants to elope to marry but I don't

Advert.
    Hi my name is Diana. I am currently studying in collage from 2year, my age is 26 and I love a boy whose age is 25year and want to marry with each other. Now he is from poor family and my father is business man. Though he convinced his parent anyhow. Now my parent not ready for our marriage as they think. larka bohot kam kamata he to sadhi ke bat tujhe kese rakhega. Tu to itna aram se reheke pali bari he. I am trying to convinced my parent from last 6month and tried everything to explain them. They are not ready to listen anything and now my parent searching another guy for my marriage, I am opposing my parent. Now he wants me to run away and marry with him. But if we go then my parent might harm both of us, do not know till what extent. I am in a situation where I cannot leave my boy and cannot see anyother way except run and marry against patent. Can you all please suggest what should I do??

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Tell this what you told to your parents, it may be little awkward but then they will realize how dire situation it is for their girl. But on the other side, all you need is to let your parents know that without him or if you get married elsewhere, your life will be hell. It will be because you will never be happy and will ultimately get into depression and anxiety. It will then ruin life of your future parents, both families and who knows, your children too.

Hope you understand where I am pointing, all they need realize is how big mistake they will be committing , they will not only hurt you but will hurt you for whole life.

And btw, eloping is even worst idea, its worst than the decision of your parents for not allowing you to marry your love.

And last but not least, declare that you want to be self dependent, only then you will think about marriage. So now first priority is a sound career, only after matter of marrying will come.

And when you are self-dependent and successful person, then there are better chances to prove your point like pitching for your own marriage with guy you decide.

Good luck.

+ Post a Comment HERE!