+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Ex-fiance created ill-rumours and now parents afraid to get me married elsewhere

Advert.

Poo_san
    Poo_san is offline Just in!

Question Ex-fiance created ill-rumours and now parents afraid to get me married elsewhere

Advert.
    Hello Sir/Ma'm

My parents r strictly against d boy I want to marry...Reason that I was engaged to a boy n that boy was very dominating despite that my family want me to marry him...than I got d job than I met a fellow.. fortunately my that time fiance n me got the same organization...that fellow helped me ( he and me met at the time of training) my x fiance come to know that he is helping bcz it was he who given me enough courage to say no to marrying him reason he was already having affair he given my parents call details of my ex fiance...now after when my parents broke with him he started creating rumours that I broke the engagement as I fell in love with him...but in that entire tenure he helped me my Father got ill he helped me financially mentally support my family...
    Gradually I started liking him but due to fiance rumors to all the other people of society (as me n my ex fiance live in same locality )my parents not liking him due to fear of what the society will say
    I want help how to convince them

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hello,

Welcome to eTI.

In your case, without divulging into more details, I think best way is to shift your place. It is because marriage is very big decision for in anyone's life and one need to make wise decisions to get good life partner. If your parents are afraid of society then shifting your place is easiest solution because lots of people shift for jobs.. isn't ?

From what you have described , this guy is just right for you and don't let him go.

Poo_san
    Poo_san is offline Just in!
    Hiee..
    It's really not easy to shift & y will they shift.. they don't want hear that boys name...they not even consider him a option...bcz of cast😥

Arshima
    Arshima is offline eTI Member
    Caste is still a big problem in India. I think advice of Aarish is good because if you get shifted to another city, there will be new people and I think they will not have any issue with your caste. I think you should marry with him and then you both move to new city.

+ Post a Comment HERE!