+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Totally dipressed in choosing between my parents and my love.

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Totally dipressed in choosing between my parents and my love.

Advert.
    Hi...
    May be my statements are familier to u bt m really so disturbed with my life.
    I m in a relationship from more than a year.That guy loves me alot and i love him too.we want to get married but there is only one problem-my family's decision.
    He is intercaste and my parents will never agree with this relationship as they are strictly against.
    Once i had told my family about him...my words were like thunder on them....
    I was beaten up by my brother,father and mother.They asked me for leaving him..i agreed in front of them but i m still in contact with him..i can't leave him.i've faced worst situations in my life.
    I've lost all my hope that me and my love can be together in future.
    Now,m unable to collect that courage to ask my family again about him because this time...my parents can not bear more shocks..either they will kill me or hurt themselves.....
    I love my parents alot bt i love my bf too..
    I can't live without any one of them....

Please help me...what can i do....
    Please....please....

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Ofcourse this is one of the most discussed issue in India ie. Intercaste marriage and convincing parents.

First of all, you have to understand that if you are very young then no one will take your decision seriously because its still parents those are taking your decisions. If you really want to see some hopes then make sure you have a reputation and success in your life. So better work on your career and achieve something then go again and let your parents know about your love.

On the other hand, apart of caste, the boy must also have good sound career in life as all parents want a good life for their wards .

There could be lot more things but since you have not give so much details, all I can say that patience and only thoughtful actions can save your love life.

+ Post a Comment HERE!