+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My Ex boyfriend ready to marry me after I filed police complaint against him

Advert.

neha chaudary
    neha chaudary is offline Just in!

My Ex boyfriend ready to marry me after I filed police complaint against him

Advert.
    I am in a relationship woth a boy from last 2 years and he show me that he love me very much.we both belong to different caste thats why in starting i said no for his proposal but he try to convinced me and said that he love me and want to marry me.but when i said yes to him then he show his real face to me and after sometimes he said he have no feelings for me and put me in that condition that i file a case in police station. before that i try that he understand that m not able to move on and marry me but he said no its not possible to maary you.now he is in custody in rape case and now aggry to marry me because because of this he can lost his cbi job too.i have same feelings for him but my parents want to punished him for cheating me but i feel that one chance can give him for my love but my parents saying that he hate you because he is in jail from 1month because of you and he can harm you after marriage. and if i marry him then my parents broke every relations with me and if i punished him i can't forget him and not able to move on and their is not fault of his family which also in tension because of this.but what i can do...i am helpless..plse advice me.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Dear Neha Chaudary,

Welcome to eTI forums.

What you have explained is that this guy took advantage of you on pretext of marriage proposal . Ofcourse this guy manipulated you. And now you have taken extreme step and he is in prison.

Things have gone too far, there is no coming back. Even if he is agreeing now, there will be no peace in your life because currently all he wants is his freedom. And you can't believe this guy for marriage. There are 99% chances that he will again fool you once you take off charges against him.

If you really feel for him, then you may get him released from Jail but marrying him will be a stupid decision. Rest is upto you, you have to understand that it will be finally your decision only.

Good luck .

+ Post a Comment HERE!