+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Parents ignited attraction for a girl, now denying

Advert.

Brahma
    Brahma is offline Just in!

Parents ignited attraction for a girl, now denying

Advert.
    Hello.. once my massi came our home for dinner and randomly marriage topic of children’s was going on and my mom and Massi was talking about me and her daughter and they decided to marry me and her daughter and then the topic was discontinued as saying it when time comes we will seee ... after listening all this me and she looked at each other and smiled and started liking each other and later after few months we patched up but now it is exposed and my parents are fully agreee but now girl’s parents are not agreeing for this marriage and even we are of same caste so please tell us what to do ...

Rohit Chandra
    Rohit Chandra is offline eTI Iron
    Hello Brahma, welcome to eTI.

This is a very unique case. But I understand it is very much possible that the idea was seeded by parents which got flourished gradually. So you both now are in love. Congratulation for finding love of your life.

As you said, she is your cousin by relation, hopefully that means your culture allows inter-relative marriages. If that is true then you need to find out why they are denying it, are you not well settled, are you too young (you both ?) . Why not ask girl and get to know the real reason for their denial. If you know the reason then only you can work on it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!