+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Problem in pronouncing letter K and Hindi Saa alphabet

Advert.

akash bhairwal
    akash bhairwal is offline Just in!

Unhappy Problem in pronouncing letter K and Hindi Saa alphabet

Advert.
    dear sir,

i am akash. i am 23rd years old. my problem is into 2 alphabet k and hindi gaa when i talk k pronounce as in hindi saa ya faa or gaa pronounce as in hindi daa this 2 alphabet problem its 2 alphabet not speak clearly so you suggest me what i do my totly solve this is my career problem pls help me.

thaks & regards
    akash bhairwal

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Akash,

Welcome to eTI.

The problem you mentioned could be nothing, just some speech disorder which can be fixed easily through speech therapy for adults while on the other hand, it could be Dyslexia , a learning disability however, if properly handled, can be cured to great extent.

Now it is upto you to do the diagnosis, as per online information, traits of Dyslexia could be :

Problems in Speaking

Persistence of earlier oral language difficulties
    The mispronunciation of the names of people and places, and tripping over parts of words
    Difficulty remember names of people and places and the confusion of names that sound alike
    A struggle to retrieve words: "it was on the tip of my tongue"
    Lack of glibness, especially if put on the spot
    Spoken vocabulary that is smaller than listening vocabulary, and hesitation to say aloud words that might be mispronounced

Problems in Reading

A childhood history of reading and spelling difficulties
    Word reading becomes more accurate over time but continues to require great effort
    Lack of fluency
    Embarrassment caused by oral reading; the avoidance of Bible study groups, reading at Passover Seders, or delivering a written speech
    Trouble reading and pronouncing uncommon, strange, or unique words such as people's names, street or location names, food dishes on a menu (often resorting to asking the waiter about the special of the day or resorting to saying, "I'll have what he's having," to avoid the embarrassment of not being able to read the menu)
    Persistent reading problems
    The substitution of made-up words during reading for words that cannot be pronounced - for example, "metropolitan" becomes "mitan" - and a failure to recognize the word "metropolitan" when it is seen again or heard in a lecture the next day
    Extreme fatigue from reading
    Slow reading of most materials: books, manuals, subtitles in foreign films
    Penalized by multiple-choice tests
    Unusually long hours spent reading school or work-related materials
    Frequent sacrifice of social life for studying
    A preference for books with figures, charts, or graphics
    A preference for books with fewer words per page or with lots of white showing on a page
    Disinclination to read for pleasure
    Spelling that remains disastrous and a preference for less complicated words in writing that are easier to spell
    Particularly poor performance on rote clerical

Signs of Strengths in Higher-Level Thinking Processes

The maintenance of strengths noted in the school-age period
    A high learning capability
    A noticeable improvement when given additional time on multiple-choice examinations
    Noticeable excellence when focused on a highly specialized area such as medicine, law, public policy, finance, architecture, or basic science
    Excellence in writing if content and not spelling is important
    A noticeable articulateness in the expression of ideas and feelings
    Exceptional empathy and warmth, and feeling for others
    Success in areas not dependent on rote memory
    A talent for high-level conceptualization and the ability to come up with original insights
    Big-picture thinking
    Inclination to think out of the box
    A noticeable resilience and ability to adapt

If you can relate to some of the above then you may have Dyslexia and have to work upon it. Otherwise, simple speech therapy will be good enough for you .

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!