+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

In love with a divorced guy, what to do ?

Advert.

shira
    shira is offline Just in!

In love with a divorced guy, what to do ?

Advert.
    Hi,i am shira my age is 23 searching for a job I love a guy and his age is 35 and he is a divorcee,my parents knows that guy

and about him also that he is a divorcee he speaks to my mother once in a week my mother has a good opinion about him

though,but won't let me to marry him just because he is out of my caste and age difference ad he is divorcee...

but he loves me deeply without me he can't live that much love he has for me ,even me too

can't live without him but i don't know how i will convince my parents, about this my parents also important to me ,they already told me no love marriage for me only arranged marriage ,please tell me any solutions

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Shira,

Welcome to eTI. I just happen to saw this post. Hopefully its not too late to reply here.

In your case, you need to understand there is hardly anything favourable apart of his caring nature and love for you. Parents always want to have a good match for their girl. For them it will be very hard to digest him as a groom for you becasue:

1. He is lot elder than you
    2. Divorcee
    3. Other caste

So, it is not going to be easy at all. Moreover, you are just 23 years, there are lots of things you need to understand. I don't want to sound negative but there are very little chances to get your love without hurting everyone. Either you wait but you boy can't wait, he is already 35. Things are not just in favour.

Seeing current situation, you can't do much apart of revolting with parents but that will hurt them a lot. And that is also not advisable as parents have given you everything, they have made you what you are today. You don't want to hurt them.

+ Post a Comment HERE!