+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

In love with veterinary class colleague - Parents denying for not having property

Advert.

In love with veterinary class colleague - Parents denying for not having property

Advert.
    Hi.. i m in love with a guy who is studying with me in my class . We both are studying in veterinary college and we both will become veterinary Doctor in future. My parents came to know about my love 5 days ago. There is no caste problem as we r in same caste but my parents are not convincing for my marriage with him bcz he has no land property but he is from good family. But my parents want that the boy should have atleast 4 acres land . I really love him . How do i convince my parents?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Seriously, now parents have such petty issues, I am sure they understand that in future, you both will earn and together can buy land or property.

I think there is something else, have you tried talking to them to find out real reason, may be they have someone already in mind for you, fixed your marriage already or in talk with someone ? This could be reason that they are finding faults in this, otherwise suitable boy ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!