+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Parents denying right to decide for own marriage - my childhood crush

Advert.

manish0308
    manish0308 is offline Just in!

Parents denying right to decide for own marriage - my childhood crush

Advert.
    hello guys.
    I am 25 years old and i have a relationship with a girl from last 7 years.. she also loves me very much and i care for her too much she was my childhood crush.
    And now as our age is nearing to marraige my parents are agreed for the marraige,leavibg the caste problem beside but her parents are not listening to her for a minute.. we are trying to convince then from more then a year but they are only saying that caste is not same so we cant agree.. we have tried olmost everything but it doesnt turn up in our favor.. so i told her to run away and marry with me.. but she is very afraid of her parents. Her parents say that how can you decide to whom you want to marry you dont have any right to do this... please guys help me what to do..pls advice early or our relationship will be over..
    I cant bear to see her with someone else it will break me everyday that what we could do just because of one senseless thing it is torn apart..
    Please advice..

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Legally you both can marry as per Indian Law. But we at eTI, always advice against eloping and running away. It will not only hurt your parents but will also make your life miserable.

You have been trying to convince them from long but still no gain. What I suggest is to involve someone influential. Someone with influence on the family of girl, or may be someone elderly from girl family who is in support to girl can help you.

Other way is to make girl self dependent, have her some good job or profession, that way she will earn some credibility in eyes of her family to take own decisions.

I hope you understand, it is not going to be easy and you need to have patience as well as presence of mind.

Good luck.

+ Post a Comment HERE!