+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Because he drinks and smoke - parents against marriage

Advert.

Roni Guest

Because he drinks and smoke - parents against marriage

Advert.
    I am 22 year old girl. I am in love with a guy of same caste. My partner parents are ready for our marriage. But my parents are against this because my guy sometimes drink and and smoke, which is strictly prohibited in my family. Another reason is that people say that his mother is strictly by nature. So my parents are against this and are not ready to meet my guy parent and finding another match for me. We can't run away and get married. So in this situation what to do??

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hello Roni,

Welcome to eTI.

For your question, I think you should see hardship other people are facing because of caste and religion. Just check out other posts here , people are willing to do anything to get married to love of their life.

In your case, your love is of same caste as yours, you are luck to found a guy in same caste because our society is still just bunch of hypocrite when its about love and intercaste marriage.

People are willing to sacrifice anything to get their love, in your case, your guy only needs to ditch alcohol and smoking. Its too easy if you compare issues of others for love marriage. So, advice is simple, ask your guy to change habits. If he is not willing to change then he is not right guy for you.

Good luck.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello there,

I agree, request your guy to quit his habits. It will be hard to do so, but doctors and yogis can be of help.
    There are medications(patches,gums, tablets) that can be given to decrease and help stop craving for smoking. Must seek doctor in person.
    And there are ways for alcohol control also. Alcohol rehabilitation centers where doctors are specialized in this. (look in the net if he is willing to join)

And simultaneously he can join meditation and kriya yoga center (art of living foundation is good), some have given up certain addictions. Can speak to a yoga teacher.

============================================
    And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

wish the best
    Dr Sky
    (allopathic doctor, relationship advisor,
    spiritualist)

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!