+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Want contract marriage as need time to marry a divorced girl with a baby

Advert.

Saif-clueless guy
    Saif-clueless guy is offline Just in!

Want contract marriage as need time to marry a divorced girl with a baby

Advert.
    Hi. Im 27 yrs guy who doesnt wants to get married now for some reason. I come from a muslim well to do family and my parents are very cool and calm but as you all knw that if a guy who has a job, earns good enough and owns a house which he has bought on his own; all the people around you(family, friends & relatives) force your parents for his marriage. Right now im going through the same situation.. My parents want me to get married and i need sometime for it as i love a girl who is a mother of 1 cute adorable boy and she is in d process of divorce which takes few months to nullify the marriage.. cos of which i cant bring her in frnt of my parents. So, im thinking of a contract marriage of few months with a like minded girl who is facing similar issues.. If there is any such person, pl mail me and ill get in touch with you..

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hope you know that going to marry a divorcee in our culture is not a straight forward matter. And in your case , she also got a cute adorable boy. And love that boy. However, bigger problem is that your parents will find it really really hard to accept him and her.

Above that, if you bring matter of contract marriage, you will just make your life hell. First of all, there is no legal concept like contract marriage. Secondly, it may look tempting but will bring more trouble to your life than any solution.

For now, your priority must be way to get your love accepted in family, if you get involved in fictitious marriage, you will never find time and energy to get her properly in your life.

Drop idea of such fake marriage, be bold and strong and introduce your love to your family.

+ Post a Comment HERE!