+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Don't want to marry to help physically challanged my younger brother

Advert.

rajput jyoti
    rajput jyoti is offline Just in!

Don't want to marry to help physically challanged my younger brother

Advert.
    Hi Guys,

I am single girl 34 years old as i am working in abroad and India in Hospitality sector So i am looking guy for contract marriage from Rajput Family only...I will support that guy if he wants to move in abroad....My profile is on as well if someone want to check that is My Profile (ZWYV4903)...I have one physically challanged my younger brother who cant survive without me so he needs me..That's why i dont want to put someone in trouble for the whole life but due to family pressure as they think i cant survive without husband so that is not true..I want to just just take care of my brother alone. Bcz of my parents happiness i just want to do contract marriage with someone..If someone is ready please write me on <email removed for privacy>

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    This is really nice to see that you want to give up your comfort for your brother who need special attention. But hope you realize that there is no legal concept like contract marriage, you might end up more trouble in your life than you are trying to solve.

Its truly respectable , that idea of yours but its not just practical. In reality you will face more mental trauma and trouble because of this arrangement if it ever happens.

My advice is that you look for someone who can understand your needs, your situation and your dedication for your brother. I am sure there are people or particularly man who can be with you and your brother. You want to make everyone happy, including your parents by giving up your comforts, all I can say that one can't make everyone happy. And you have to accept that. But that doesn't mean its impossible. Keep trying however, drop idea of contract marriage, its just not advisable at all.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello rajput jyothi,

I totally agree with aarish Rizvi. You can land in more trouble so do drop that idea. There are plenty of good understanding men who can understand the needs of a womans situation. Everyones life is different as their fingers in their hand, so God would have made one for you.

Just keep trying and praying. you will find one in due time.

Pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

From my experience, Many have won impossible matches, so just keep on trying and see what happens,
    Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!