+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

BSNL to Vodafone MNP delayed - how to check status ?

Advert.

rishabh1 Guest

BSNL to Vodafone MNP delayed - how to check status ?

Advert.
    Sir,

I applied for one BSNL to Vodfone MNP and one Jio to Airtel MNP about 10 days ago. My Jio to Airtel Mobile number portability request is completed and now I have Airtel working fine. But the sim where I requested BSNL to port to Vodafone is still not activated. Old sim of BSNL is still working. Both SIM are prepaid sim so I think there is no issue of bill or payment. So why my BSNL sim is not yet ported into Vodafone ? How do I get status of port to know what is happening ?

Any link or guide, please advice.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Sometimes MNP requests get denied by donor network on various grounds. You can actually ask customer care of BSNL with your unique port number about the status. My suggestion is that you wait a bit , after expiry of current code, submit MNP request again. You can use old Vodafone sim and same retailer where you made request earlier.

BTW, in any case, do not share your Unique port request number on so called Mnp status website online. There is no such public service by TRAI or any authorized organization. You may end of up loosing your number or may find your number added to telecalling database.

+ Post a Comment HERE!