+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Buying Good from Aliexpress in India- is it safe ?

Advert.

pushpender Guest

Buying Good from Aliexpress in India- is it safe ?

Advert.
    Hi,

Anyone ever purchased goods or items from Aliexpress from India ? I know they do worldwide delivery and also delivers in India, what are the chances of being duped by fake item or wrong items. Also, how custom Duty is handled and how it is calculated if I buy from Aliexpress ?

Please share your experience .

Rohit Chandra
    Rohit Chandra is offline eTI Iron
    AliExpress is somewhat similar to eBay India. You can buy anything from there and if there is issue then you can report to AliExpress and they will refund if necessary.

But , make sure you buy from a reputed seller and I don't suggest buying anything costly from there.
    For import duties and custom:
    There are 10% chances that you may end up getting call for custom duties but generally you won't if item is small and not costly. Also , if you choose FEDEX or any international courier then you have to pay custom duties always.

And yes, I have purchased few small things , not costly but costliest item was $60, it reached me in 25 days. Have made also small purchases in past , all purchases were good and without any excess custom charges.

Generally, seller send you items with documentation where you don't have to pay extra custom duties.

+ Post a Comment HERE!